FUDCon3 in SF?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:21:41 UTC 2005

On 6/10/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> And what do I mean by "franchising" FUDCon?  Maybe a good deliverable of
> this group is the "Guide to holding your own FUDCon", with a repository of
> canned presentations that clueful people can deliver to fill out a show,
> and this group acting as the advisory board to folks who want to do that.

I don't know if thats what we want "fudcon"'s to be.   I think there
is room for something else with a different name that lug-like
organizations can do that fits exactly your description that can
happen spontenously with a more user-to-user pr focus. I think fudcon
need to have some clear development leads involved and should keep a
focus on user-development interfacing.

-jef