Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> On 6/27/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
> >
> > So there's not that much.  Some T-shirts, some coffee mugs.  Here's an
> > idea I had:
> >
> > A Fedora letterman's jacket.  You know, like the one all the jocks wore in
> > high school.
>
> Now see i was thinking Fedora boy scout uniform, shorts and all.. with
> merit badges.

Which one will get you more chicks/dudes -- the Fedora boy/girl scout sash
with merit badges, or the Fedora letterman's jacket with varsity letter
pins?

(The previous sentence was edited for political correctness, which appears
to have made it even funnier and more sublimely ludicrous.)

If enough people think that this idea makes any sense, I *will* make it
happen.

--g"equipment manager"dk

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan