Fedora Core 4 reviews

Thilo Pfennig tp at alternativ.net
Wed Jun 29 08:46:30 UTC 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 29.06.2005, 11:36 +1000 schrieb Colin Charles:
> On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 06:35 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > http://star-techcentral.com/tech/story.asp?file=/2005/6/28/prodit/11304408&sec=prodit
>
> I'm taking care of this one... Going to be able to talk to the editor up
> close & personal in a day or so

hi, i am new to this list.

just a few thoughts:

I think this article is not negative:
"In a nutshell, FC4 could easily be the new primary operating system to
replace the current one residing on your machine." or "Everything worked
including integrated soundcards and Windows file sharing. "
(citation originally by LOKE KAR SENG)

He only has a few misunderstandings like not knowing about fedora-extras
containing Inkscape.

I think on the other hand it shows how FC4 can be seen if you are not an
insider.

Thilo

--
this content is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/de/