Re: Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

> so the project is named fedora - but no hats in the logo.
>
> /me thinks being suggestive of a hat like a hatbox - or a giant hatpin
> might be a bit too subtle :)

That's what I am thinking.  But what sense does it make to have a
project named for a hat, but not be allowed to illustrate said hat.
We might as well call it "The Swim Trunks Project."

MPF