Re: Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

On 6/30/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
> As for giving the winner $500, I hardly think it's necessary, given the
> number of people who give me their crackpot ideas for free.

GET OFF YER WALLET YOU RICH BASTARD!

Actually, the money would be for the winning design, not the crackpot
idea itself. Unless we know of some decent design folk involved in
Fedora already, we may have to bait them into it (maybe with something
other than cash.)

--jeremy