Fedora Logo: Modifications and a new one

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 10:54:01 UTC 2005

Hi

>Err- thanks for that, but the point of my e-mail wasn't to get it
>explained,

It wasnt a explanation of the logo but the colors associated with the
project.

>it was to show the questions others might ask themselves when
>seeing the logo.
>
>A loop with an f in it?

If thats the impression it gives you then thats fine. Those who are
really curious and obsolutely require a explanation can read up on the
design. Rest of them just need a visual identity and any logo would
serve that purpose.  Some would like it and some would not.  A logo is
only part of what provides a good impression.   At some point we just
need to decide on one, stick with it and move on.

regards
Rahul