Re: Linux Desktop Pocket Guide

Hi

Why is there no link? Okay, I can find them fast via google but I looked
two minutes at

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc4/errata/

and could not find detailed informations. I suppose a normal book author
would get disappointed at this point, too, and proceed without further
investigation.
The whole section IMHO misses links to some background information -- as
its now it looks a bit "We say so, trust us".
Ohhh, boy, seems I need to fix this myself. Later.
Go ahead. Thats why we have a wiki. ;-)

regards