Re: Fedora Users - Brazil

"Bryan J. Smith" <b j smith ieee org> wrote:
> Seriously now, I agree.  There probably should be
> regionalized lists for Portugese, Español, etc..., if not
> by country code.

I probably should have taken that one step further.

Given the speaking populous of the United States, and the
infiltration of Linux in the Americas outside the US as well
as international business with the US, it probably wouldn't
hurt to consider even a list that targets the US business and
end-consumer who's primary language is Español.

Living in Florida, I'm quickly running into such
opportunities -- both local and abroad.

mailto:b j smith ieee org     |  (please excuse any