Re: Fedora Users - Brazil

"Bryan J. Smith" <b j smith ieee org> wrote:
> <tongue-in-cheek/"Team America">
> No.  We need to add all sorts of letters after the original
> to differentiate it from the "Real Fedora" which is always
> in English and in the "Real America."  So how's
> "pt-br-youbenotus-howsthattaste-etc"???
> </tongue-in-cheek/"Team America">

Just in case anyone didn't get my few jokes, it's basically a
self-realization and humor at my own, land-locked, American
expense.  Far too often we Americans make other market
considerations as after-thoughts.

In fact, we should consider that any new Fedora list in the
future have at least an "en" if not a "us" or "en-us" after
it.  Especially since Fedora is not a product from an
American company, just largely sponsored by an American
company at this time.

Just some considerations.  Sorry I interjected a couple of
different ideas all at once -- like maybe creating an
"es-us".  ;->

mailto:b j smith ieee org     |  (please excuse any