Re: Talking Points

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
OK, gang. I'm working on a set of talking points for Fedora. Think of these as "sound bites". Imagine having a deck of cards, each with a few sentences, each of which describes an important Fedora message.

Here's the start:

I could really use some help.

a. Fix a FIXME; or
b. Add a talking point that you think is vitally important.

Remember: NO MORE THAN A SHORT PARAGRAPH, unless you ABSOLUTELY can't help yourself, in which case I'll probably edit it down brutally. :)

Red Hat ] [ machine easily masters the grim and the ] [ dumb. --mcluhan

Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list redhat com

Testimonials will be a good source of these....