Re: Slow actions? Time to move on!

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, David Barzilay wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I want to suggest a deadline for the new FC logo. How about 9 December?
> This is in 3 weeks time...

I can appreciate your sense of urgency, David, but what deadline are you
looking for, exactly?  We have a logo.  Are you looking specifically for
an announcement of the new logo?  Usage guidelines?

We'll be putting up the new logo on f.r.c and fp.o within the next several
days, I think.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan