Community Fedora CD Labels

Hi

I came across your effort in creating CD/DVD Labels for Fedora in a posting on the Fedora Forum.

http://midearth.wva.net/

Fedora Marketing project works on evangelising the Fedora Project and it would be nice if you can coordinate your efforts with the group. In particular we are working on creating a new Fedora Logo (current one is what you see on the splash screens) and also a media kit for distributions amoung various other sub projects. You can look at our current efforts here.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LogoIdeas

Consider it as a invitation on the behalf of the project and feel free to participate in it

regards