Re: Linux (Fedora) stars in MS movie. Fedora deployments page?

Hi

Now that is the sort of thing I love seeing.  Think there is anyway we
could get Weta to talk about what they like about Fedora?  Now if we
could only get Wil Wheaton to use fedora as a desktop
Lets discuss this in our next meet. It would useful to do such interviews for Red Hat Magazine too

regards