Re: CD Labels

Rahul, I corrected the typo in the subject, which will probably start a different thread.

My ideas for CD/DVD labels are posted at http://midearth.wva.net.  I am open to
suggested changes from anyone.  The labels I created are a collage of images and text,
so it is relatively easy to make changes.

Ray