Re: Single CD Fedora distro

That's exactly what I'd like to do.

However, there's two types of CD -- Live CD and Single Install CD.  I'm
happy to solicit the completion of KDE and Gnome Live CDs for Fedora --
but the Single Install CD is another matter.  The more I investigate, the
more it appears as though we've painted ourselves into a corner with
firstboot; basically, FC4 is *just too big* (allegedly) to install happily
from one CD.  I'm still trying to get a good answer as to why this is.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan