Re: Meetings

Colin Charles wrote:
Ok, here's a proposal since last week's attendance while low (we got
far)

Do we rotate between 15:00 and 18:00 UTC on a weekly basis? As the
project grows, this will enable *more* people from around the world to
attend. I don't expect everyone to attend every meeting, but with a
varying timescale, it can be better

Thoughts?

And to not confuse folk, we could publish a calendar (webcal), and you
can import it into your favourite webcal application (Evolution has good
support for this; there are a few webcalendar things, kiko?, and i think
iCal defintely supports it if you use OS X, and if you're using Windows,
I'm sure there are solutions, like Sunbird (cross-platform) :P)
Having a rotating schedule like that might create a little confusion, but the best way to find out would be to try it for a while. If it works, we keep it, if it fails, we find an alternative. I'm sure it won't do any harm to give it a shot.

Either way, creating a calendar doesn't seem like a bad idea. There is already a calendar at http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/fedora-project.ics. Can we append to that? The FESCO and FDSCO meetings are already on it.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

www.n-man.com