Conferences in Brazil

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:45:13 UTC 2005

Rodrigo,

if you do not yet have a wiki account, it is about time you have registered :)

then you can add your name to the CMC page (simply add South America
as a region and agg your name to the list).

And yes, we can provide you with the DVDs and --whenever in the future
they are produced -- printed flyers etc.

how many DVDs would you need for the conference?