Meeting Subject, f.r.c and fp.o

Hello Marketing Team,

I am sorry to report that I have yet to make any progress on the cleanup
of fedora.redhat.com. Family Life, in this case deaths, have taken a
large amount of time from my days, we had three deaths in my family last
month so I have been trying to catch up on my normal work as of late. I
hope by next week I will have some real progress to report.

Robert 'Bob' Jensen