Re: Fedora at FOSS.in/2005

Alex Maier wrote:

Great job Tejas!
Thanks Alex

If you are looking for ready-made presentations and ideas for talks,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon
will help you.

Please follow the links to the individual FUDCons to download slides,
wherever availabe.

I will gladly go over your slides when you have a draft ready. Simply
contact me off-list.

Cheers,

Unfortunately, all of the links on this page:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDCon2

return a 404

Is there anyway I can borrow Mr Warren Togami's Slides (fedora overview) so that I can base my own on them?

Thanks Again
Tejas Dinkar

Perhaps just mail it to this email, if slides are under 10Mb, else put it up online