Re: Meeting Minutes - 02/09/2005

On 9/1/05, Colin Charles <byte aeon com my> wrote:
* Logo: Frist draft from a Real Designer(TM) available soon. We can't
place a vote on logos, as establishing a brand is something that
professionals spend a lot of money to do. Folks will have input, and if
a huge majority of folk *hate* the logo, it will be killed

That sounds exactly like a vote to me. Does this actually mean we won't be shown (m)any variants unless the first attempts are quashed?

--jeremy