The big What-Why-How

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 19:11:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 19:43 +0100, Stuart Ellis wrote:

> I actually wrote that content in a different context, as a working
> analysis to show where we differ from other well-known desktops.

I'd almost rather see us do a:

Here are LOTS of reasons why Fedora is cool/useful/fun.

We should focus on the specific things that we know we have and that we
know other popular distros do not, but there is no need to target them
by name.

Honestly, all that does is give Gentoo and Ubuntu credibility, because
it looks like they're the leaders, and we're playing catchup.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!