Attention, Fedora CMCs!

And everyone else, actually.

If you have time, please check out Colin's work at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/CommunityMarketingContacts

I think this is an excellent document for "what it means to be a CMC."

If you think a CMC's duties need more definition, please feel free to edit
the wiki.

If you think that this captures the CMC's duties well, then we need to
start recruiting CMCs and getting them onto the CMC list.  Send them
Colin's way and he'll take care of them.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan