Standard Operating Procedure for Publicising Fedora Events

Hi

Here is a list of links to submit news blurbs or articles as promised by me earlier. We could probably expand this a bit more and provide specific guidelines

Linux Weekly News (LWN)

http://lwn.net/op/FAQ.lwn#contact

News and stories: lwn lwn net
PR: pr lwn net
letters: letters lwn net

http://distrowatch.com/ -   distro distrowatch com

http://osnews.com/submit.php(news, original reviews)
http://linuxtoday.com/contribute.php3 (accepts PR and news)
http://lxer.com/module/newswire/stories/ (accepts PR and news)
http://www.newsforge.com/submit.pl (accepts PR, original stories and reviews)
http://slashdot.org/ - Register and submit (news and original book reviews)

What needs to be covered?

Important new developments, projects and releases - Follow development, test, Java development, live cd and other mailing lists and publicise news worthy stuff. If in doubt, submit.
Events - This list
Press Releases - This list
Distribution reviews - Print, online - Potentially all news sites. How do we cover print magazines?
Books reviews - How about these?. Andy?

regards