Re: For this weeks meeting agenda...

WHICH MEANS (AND I HOPE RED HAT IS LISTENING ;-), when I need a large, scalable, high-performance NFS/LAN file server for my Fortune 100 clients -- I deploy Solaris/Opteron now.

Ext3 is _not_ cut it, and it
_never_ will. I have to agree 100% with Schwartz's comments -- Red Hat
is _ignoring_ a significant segment of the enterprise LAN server market.
\\\\\

Never is a long time. Ext3 is under active development and will continue to get more enhancements . If you want to send in customer feedback using the appropriate support channels would be a better idea. If you do believe that the page can highlight things in a better way that is invasive, make a alternative wiki page as a draft and point that to this list for dicussions

regards