November's Red Hat Magazine: All About Fedora

Talking with Tammy Fox, the editor of Red Hat Magazine, and she's going to
be focusing entirely on Fedora for the November issue.

Consider this a call-to-arms.  :)  Let's brainstorm some stories.  A few
ideas to start:

* FUDCon London 2005 overview
* Fedora CMCs (assuming we've got the program in place)
* HOWTO build your own Fedora Live CD

I'm sure there's plenty more ideas out there.  Let's hear 'em.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan