Re: November's Red Hat Magazine: All About Fedora

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> * HOWTO build your own Fedora Live CD

My vague impression of the whole Fedora Live CD thing was that we were
aiming to distribute a single Fedora-provided LiveCD .iso that would work
for a vast majority of people, making the process of building a livecd
uninteresting for the Red Hat Magazine audience... Have I assumed
differently from others?

Best,
-- Elliot
Pioneers get the Arrows. Settlers get the Land.