Re: November's Red Hat Magazine: All About Fedora

Elliot Lee wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

* HOWTO build your own Fedora Live CD

My vague impression of the whole Fedora Live CD thing was that we were
aiming to distribute a single Fedora-provided LiveCD .iso that would work
for a vast majority of people, making the process of building a livecd
uninteresting for the Redhat Hat Magazine audience... Have I assumed differently from others?

The tools allows users to mix and match packages and create their own CD's. While we can create a official CD, we should be encouraging others to experiement and create their own live CD that explore alternative GUI's and other niche targets

regards