Re: Fedora Core 4 review: Educated new village boy!

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 12:06 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Until the release notes include slick artwork.. or some sort of
> mind-numbing mesmerizing animation..its going to continue to be an
> under-read resource for first glance enticement... no matter how
> chockfull of useful information it actually is.

We need to decide what goes above the fold for the release notes.  Is it
worth hacking on the XSL to get the ToC moved down a bit?  We could then
have really important stuff at the top:

* A recruiting item
* Pointer about ForbiddenItems
* what else?