Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:16:09 UTC 2005

On 9/15/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Peter Jones wrote:
>
> > Also, it kindof looks like a cartoon thought-balloon with that
> > placement.
>
> Yes, it does.  That was exactly the point, aiui.  :)

careful... thought balloons.. and speech balloons are actually
distinct. I thought the point was to be indicative of voice or
speech...not "inner monologue"

It would feel more distinctly like a speech balloon to me if there was
a hint of the more tradition speech balloon curving tail at the lower
left corner instead of the hard right angle.
http://www.capstrat.com/development/fedora/fedoraLogo_09.jpg

As I stare at that shape on its own.. i keep thinking ive seen that
shape used in another context....in software somewhere... but i can't
put my finger on it.

-jef