Re: Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Steven Garrity wrote:

Colin Charles wrote:

 * Logo - First round at: http://www.capstrat.com/development/fedora/.
Infinite freedom isn't decided as the slogan, but the general consensus
is that the logo is loved. Concentrate on logo feedback today. Color can
be fixed later (like Legacy or something)

Is the 'f' too subtle? Do we need a name?

This logo work is really well done. We should thank Matt Munoz and go with it!

+1 for that idea. Although I do agree that combining the logo and the words are brilliant. :) Damn good work.

Regards,

Marc