Re: Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

I thought of something that may make the f more obvious.

Rather than an outline, I though an 'inline' might look a bit better. Anyway, here is my modification:

http://www.geocities.com/tejas_dinkar/FedoraLogo.png

It is a quick job with kpaint, so it is a bit boxish inside. It needs to be redone.

Also, if we write In 'f' inite Freedom, replacing the f again with the logo, it may help people understand the meaning of the symbol

Just my $0.02