Re: Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Jesse Keating wrote:
And how does one recreate it using FOSS?  Or better yet, using only what
comes with Fedora?  Self serving is a good thing here.

I'm not totally in disagreement here - free is better. However, why do you need to recreate it? You can't recreate a photograph.

That said, you can do everything else in the stack (Inkscape/Gimp, etc.) with foss.

If it really is a sticking point (which I don't think it should be), the symbol can still stand on it's own with another font.

Steven Garrity