Fedora and open source software

Hi

I just came across your article on a quick introduction to several distribution. http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=414291&seqNum=5 While the description of Fedora is on the spot, but it seems to be making the all too common mistake of comparing open source software to commercial software. The comparison is actually between open source and proprietary software instead. The term used here is important because it conveys the idea that open source cannot be commercialized. While I wouldnt want to detail out all the different means to create commercial open source software it is suffice to say that while the Fedora Project does have not include any proprietary software as "purists", it does include software that be commercialized into a product by anyone which not too surprisingly is what Red Hat itself does.

Thank you for your notes on Fedora

regards