Proposed Logo

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 17:37:16 UTC 2005

Heh heh heh!  So it's hit the masses with full force!

"The logo isn't at all appealing. Looks very amateur. No offence but
according to the Wiki project, it's been getting rave reviews? Someone
hand me a baseball bat. I'm no designer but this is way off."

"As lukewarm as I am about the current proposals, have you seen some of
the other ideas put forward? Yikes!"

"I prefer the Blue Fedora hat."

"The 'attractiveness' component is lacking. Maybe more rounded, more
attractive colors, etc. It looks too much like broken links."

So Matt, more grist for the mill.  At this point I think we're pretty far
down the acceptance path, though.

--g

(p.s. I understand that there's a lot you can do with fonts.)

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan