Re: Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Nicu Buculei wrote:

Suppose I would want to make my own Fedora fan page and want to put a header with "my fedora fan page" on top of it with the same font face.

There are lots of GPL projects out there that use commercial fonts for their logos. For instance, phpBB had no regrets using Tripex for theirs. Besides that, I think Matt's proposed logos are very neat and plain... cool, if I may say so.

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360