Fedora FAQ merger effort

Hi

It has been pointed out in the fedora-marketing list about your effort on merging all the Fedora related FAQ's into the wiki. While this is good intent, there are thorny legal issues with linking directly to repositories that provide legally questionable content within US laws. Since Fedora Project only Free and open source software not restricted by patents globally, this doesnt fit with the project's idealogical goals either. I have removed the inappropriate FAQs from the wiki.

There is a already a central FAQ in the wiki available from

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ

If you require any clarifications kindly revert back. I would appreciate more coordination with the docs or marketing project in Fedora before getting started with new efforts such as this so that we can ensure that the ideas are peer reviewed and your efforts are useful to everyone involved.

Thanks

regards