Re: The ongoing Fedora Forum discussion

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

So here's a snippet from this thread on FedoraForum.org, from jspaar:

"But trying to spin this like it was an open process in which the community was highly involved? As Greg DeK. spelled out in the marketing list discussion, he has paid a professional to do it according to Red Hat's specs, and he has signed off on the result (allowing for minor tweaks) before 99% of the "community" has even become aware that it existed."

(http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showpost.php?p=370607&postcount=69)
I have responded there directly. Unless more people get involved in the effort we cannot advertise our current efforts better. Thats the catch 22 situation. Community members who are already involved are doing a great job. Thank you

regards