Re: A variation of the first draft

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 11:33 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Following some Jeff's suggestion, I made a modification
> of Matt's lago by adding background shade and stylizing
> both "f" and infinity symbol.

I like the slanting of the "f" and infinity symbol.  It makes the
infintity less like a crooked "8" and give the "f" some forward
momentum... evoking the future-looking nature of our distribution?

Have you played with stretching the speech bubble horizontally so it
looks more like a speech bubble?  The square shape of the logo  makes me
think eyedropper rather than speech bubble.

-Toshio