Fedora Logo I saw on ff.org

I saw this really brilliant logo posted by 'sailor' on fedoraforum.org

I don't remember seeing on the mailing list, so I uploaded it onto my site, and changed the size into all the standard icon sizes.

If i get a vote, this one has it

Sailor has done an amazing touch up of the origninal 'infinite freedom' idea

http://tejas.nipl.net/fedoralogos

The icons do get a bit grainy after we shrink them past 64x64, but I think that with a bit of touching up, this can be fixed.