Re: example glabels template for fedora business cards

On 4/13/06, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
> I take the lack of glabels templates for the Fedora business cards
> idea as a personal affront to my heroic effort to keep a glabels
> package maintained in Extras.

Actually, it's very good idea. I used to use glabels in the past and I
almost forget glabels is now part of Fedora Extras.

As an initiative for Fedora Media Project conjuction with Fedora Art Project.
I've created Fedora Core 5 DVD glabels template at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia
--
Thomas Chung