[Fedora-marketing-list] Fwd: Linux User award entry

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 17:41:33 UTC 2006

>> write a quick 250 words about Fedora and why it is the best
>> distribution. I am sure you discuss this most days, so hopefully it
>> should not take you too long!

I get instantly suspicious when I hear someone ask me to say why "we're
the best".  I don't like doing things like that.  We say *what we are* and
*what we stand for* and let other people worry about rankings.

Is anyone responding to this?  If so, please CC me on a draft before it
gets sent.

--Max

--
Max Spevack