[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Screencasting

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 31 10:02:59 UTC 2006

> Here is correceted URL:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/FedoraCore5<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/FedoraCore5>
Oh, indeed. I have made a mistake in address :)

> What did you use to create the movie?
I have used "xvidcap" in connection with "Xnest". I have written it on the
Wiki, but someone deleted it... I can write it once again, but I do not know
who someone removed the content I wrote there before. I am answering today,
because I have formatted my /home partiton "by accident"... (just wanted to
resize, heh... I thought I will never do something like that and was
surprised how other people can do so, now I know...). Now I have to restore
my data. I am waiting for a new disk now, so I will have a space where I
will be able to put my restored files.

Regards,
Pawel