Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Proposal: Link to low-cost CD presses

Michel Salim wrote:
2006/12/5, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org>:

We've been maintaining a list of OnlineVendors for quite some times.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/OnlineVendors
I'm sure they know this page since it's been linked from the Main page.
FedoraMain  =>  GetFedora => Online Vendors

Ah, quite right. Would it be useful to link to that page from the
FreeMedia page as well?

Done.