Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Mirror in Main China

Leo wrote:
On MON, 20 NOV 2006, Michel Salim wrote:

Best bet seems to be to contact Chinese universities and ISPs and ask
if they could donate the bandwith and disk space for such a mirror.

Cheers,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac

It turns out there are one or two universities provide such mirror
service. But they are not public to the world. So I won't post
them. As far as I know, there are far more mirrors for Debian and
Ubuntu and I have no idea why.

Are you guessing or do you have numbers?