Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora LiveCD versus LiveSpin

Maxime Carron wrote:
Hi,

To spread Fedora and all its stuffs, I'm curently writind a few lines
about liveCD, for french community documentation.

I was only writing about the FedoraUnity project which is LiveSpin. But
the FWN 70 presents an "official LiveCD" with lots of new fun features.

Before updating my note, I would like to know if this new LiveCD is
still in development or fully usable?

Still in development. What was released is a beta live CD and more working is going on to improve the tools and process of creating other variants that end users might want. See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

What will happend to LiveSpin? Do I still promote it?

Sure. Alteast till we have a official non-beta release of the Live CD, the Live spins serve a good purpose. Feedback on the current beta would be useful too from interested testers.