Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] fedora legacy

Nicola Losito wrote:
How comes that in these last days I've never heard a word about Fedora Legacy slow dying ?

I had posted several articles on this to this list. If you are subscribed to fedora-legacy list or look at the archives there has been detailed discussions

I think it's a great loss, that it will affect a not so little portion of audience and that will need some changing in the release cycle of ours future releases of Fedora.

Am i the only one seeing this ?

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraSummit/ReleaseProcess for the proposal to extend the lifecycle.