Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] About changing the PressArchive page.

Susmit Shannigrahi wrote:

 I think this would be better if we
>> keep only a main table consisting of a primary indexes here. (Say FC6,FC7,General,Indexes and so on.)
  >>Link those indexes to seperate pages,
>> We can create a page for each elements, That is one page for FC6 ,another for FC7 , another for interviews etc etc.

This will have two advantages.
 >> This page will be more neat.
 >>  Findind out links on a particular topic will be easy.

What do you think about it?
If you agree, I can do that myself.

Yep. That page needs some love. Can you redesign the page under your homepage and show us how it looks? That would help make a quick decision.

Oh, Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all.

Same here.