[Fwd: Re: press release format, for translation too]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 15:21:54 UTC 2006

Greg at al:

Please take a look at the press release format that Tommy put together.
Working in XML allows us to plug into translation easily.

If you want the full thread, I explain some of the other ideas we have
thought about:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2006-February/msg00028.html

Tommy's solution is nice because it's easy to edit, IMO.  Hopefully it's
easy enough even for Marketing types.

/me runs