[Fedora-ambassadors-list] One Laptop per Child (OLPC) initiative

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Thu Feb 16 20:12:33 UTC 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Hornain Frederic wrote:

> Chitlesh,
>
> I would like it but are you sure of that ?

Also check this:

  http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/?p=176

Chris Blizzard writes:

"It’s been well known that Red Hat has been involved in the One
Laptop Per Child project. I’ve recently been asked to head up a
bunch of the integration and community work for Red Hat for the
OLPC project. It’s a great opportunity and I’m looking
forward to it."

behdad