Getting rid of flags

Hi

We have had the discussion in various places before so I won't repeat them again. Flags are politically loaded. Just avoid using them in the software, documentation etc within the Fedora Project. See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages for the glorious details. If you see any flags being used, consider them a bug and fix them or file a bug report as required. Thanks.